WARM SPRING

heidituominen3

Thank you guys for your sweet words! I am feeling much better thank you! I am so confused that weekend is already here – time really flies by! What plans do you have for weekend? My plan is spend the entire weekend in Southern Savonia i where I will be spending some quality with family. I hope the weather still is sunny and warm because that is what spring is about, right?

Speaking of spring, which can sometimes surprise you, like it surprised me couple weeks ago when I was able to wear my leather jacket. Luckily, I had my sweater from Ivyrevel keeping cozy and warm. This outfit pretty much sums it up how casually I look during days when you have no interest on picking an outfit for no longer that five seconds...literally. I wish you guys lovely weekend! 

Kiitos rakkaat ihanista toivomuksista. Ihana tietää että te lukijat välitätte miun terveydestä. Isot (terveet) halit ja pusut kaikille! Olo on paljon parempi ja nyt kun tuli maattua kotona alkuviikon, on outoa että on jo perjantai mikä nyt siis tarkoittaakin viikonlopun alkamista. Aika todellakin rientää siivillä! Mitäs suunnitelmia teillä on viikonlopuksi? Miun suunnitelma on lähteä siskoni ja hänen perheen kanssa Etelä-Savoon viettämään perheen kanssa laatuaikaa. Toivottavasti sää siellä on myös yhtä keväisä kuin täälläkin.

Keväästä tulikin mieleen että se osaa hyvin paljon yllättää meikäläistä. Mulla on tapana heittää nahkarotsi päälle heti kun aurinko paistaa vaikka ulkona ei todellakaan ole lämmin. Yksi poikkeus siihen kuului pari viikkoa sitten kun oli todella lämmin aurinko että hyvin mie tarkenin kevyellä kerroksella. Tosin nyt kun flussan sairastin, en ajatellut tällaista heittää heti päälle, ihan varmuuden vuoksi vain. 

heidituominen6

heidituominen4

heidituominen5

heidituominen2

heidituominen1


|OUTFIT
|LEATHER JACKET| Similar here
|SWEATER| Same here
|JEANS| Similar here
|SHOES| Similar here
|SUNGLASSES| Same here
|PURSE| Similar here

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Madzia! It's from Mango! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful casual outfit!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Have a wonderful weekend! xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous3/20/2015

    Ihanan rento asu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/20/2015

    I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful jacket! My heart wants it!

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can sell it to you if you want it! ;D xx

      Delete
  6. Even though you spend on this outfit like 5 seconds, it still looks quite put together! Perfect for relaxed laid back weekends!

    xx OXANAMUA | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I literally had no time to think what to wear! :D xx

      Delete
  7. Such a great casual outfit! Your jacket is just perfect!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's funny that I love it but I was thinking of selling it. :) xx

      Delete
  8. so beautiful!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/21/2015

    I am regular visitor, hoow are you everybody? This article posted at this site is really fastidious.


    My web site ... homepage ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/22/2015

    Usually, most will be updated on the deadline of transfer which
    is on Feb. In some cases the hero would find a dying-warrior
    in front of the church, who would ask the hero to find, the Butcher thereby avenging Tristram's fallen and
    massacred soldiers. Hours later, as the final whistle blew on South Africa's
    5-0 victory over Guatemala, no one was talking about the players on the field, but rather the suspicious penalties that had generated such a large
    goal differential.

    Also visit my homepage :: fifa 15 hack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx