MOVING DAY TO LONDON

rayban_erica1

Today is very special day because I am moving to London! Yay! I can't wait to get this adventure started! I heard from my friends that the weather has been beautiful and sunny. I am pretty sure that my new sunnies from Sunglasses-shop.fi will be handy! The shades are called Erika, and they give lovely boho chic vibe to any outfit. I have using these almost everyday and they are so light. 

The team were so awesome that they gave me a discount code SGSWELCOME so you guys can also have your own pair from the website for 10% off! They have huuuuuuge variation of different sunnies so be prepared to spend hours and hours just choosing what you want – trust me, it took quite some time to choose these.

Tänään on erikoinen päivä sillä olen muuttamassa Lontooseen! En malta odottaa että seikkailuni siellä alkaa! Kuulin että sää siellä on ollut todella ihana ja keväinen. Vaikka viikonlopuksi on luvattu sadetta, ei se minua haittaa! Aurinkolaseja tulen kuitenkin tarvitsemaan. Sunglasses-shop.fi olivat todella ihania sillä antoivat minun valita aurinkolasit jotka miellyttäisivät minua. Valitsin Raybanin Erika aurinkolasit jotka ovat niin minun tyyliset. 

Tiimi antoi minulle alekoodin SGSWELCOME, jolla myös tekin siellä saatte itsellenne uudet aurinkolasit 10% alennuksella. Varautukaa viettämään monta tuntia nettisivulla sillä minulla meni muutama tovi valita aurinkolasit. 

rayban_erica

21 comments:

  1. Camilla4/22/2015

    Onnea matkaan ihana! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about it! I hope whole moving will be smooth and easy =) and looking forward for London posts ^_^

    Good luck!
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited too! Thank you so much! I can't wait to share more! <3

      Delete
  3. Having just moved myself all the way from Hki to LA, I know how exciting, scary and all sorts of other emotions you're going through now, but just know that you're doing the right thing! :)
    Good luck with the move and settling in as easy as possible.

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you share the same emotions. Life is an adventure and we need to take most of it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow you're moving to London! That's great! Enjoy your time!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you so much Lynda! xx

      Delete
  5. Oi on kyllä ihanat lasit! Tsemppiä muuttamiseen! xx

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty!! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  7. Nice pics and pretty sunglass.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    See you soon
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool sunglasses! Love your look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! Have an amazing day! xx

      Delete
  9. Anonymous4/23/2015

    Good luck! I hope everything you want will come true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx