CÉLINE ESPADRILLE WEDGES

 photo celine_zpskchmy8is.jpg

A week ago, I was hanging out with my dear friend and we went to her place to get her walk-in closet in order. While putting things together, she asked me what I thought about her Céline wedges and I was sold. I was in love. Well, my friend actually wanted to sell them to me for really great price – pretty much too good to be true if I can add. I already wore them on last Saturday during Flow Festival and they were perfect fit for the day of long walking and standing. Do you guys like them too?

Yli viikko sitten, vietin laatuaikaa ystäväni kanssa. Menimme hänen luokseen laittamaan hänen vaatehuonettaan kuntoon. Siinä samalla hän esitteli minut Célinen kiilakoroille ja kysyi jos olisin ollut kiinnostunut sovittamaan niitä. Ne sopi täydellisesti jalkaan ja tuntuivat todella kevyiltä jalassa. Ystäväni myi minulle kengät todella hyvään hintaan ja ne lähti minun mukaani päivän päätteeksi. Korkkasin kengät viikko sitten Flow:ssa eli saatte pian nähdä miten yhdistin kengät päivän asuuni. Mitäs te pidätte kyseisistä kaunottarista?

SIMILAR HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE!
 
 photo CELINE ESPADRILLE WEDGES3_zpso9l8ngox.jpg photo CELINE ESPADRILLE WEDGES2_zps1g2rcvdy.jpg

20 comments:

  1. They're absolutely perfect and I can totally picture you wearing them! :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these shoes very muchos nachos! :) xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous!
    www.sofiaclara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love them! So good insole! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Nice Shoes, i love Céline.

    http://featheranddress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes, WOW :) Kiss kiss from France, Sand.
    .
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything Celine!! Lucky you to score those shoes from your friend!! You look beautiful in your festival photos! Loving the shots of Finland throughout your blog! xo

    Kisses,
    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was crazy! So lucky to have a friend that shares the same shoe size and taste in fashion! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Wow such gorgeous shoes! Always wanted a Celine pair!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Céline has great shoes! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Oi kuinka upeat!

    werablee.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mie tykkään suuresti! :) xx

      Delete
  9. It is so pretty! Looks really great! I love the colour xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx