FAYE VS DREW

As much as I love fashion, especially handbags, I am not willing to splurge hundreds of euros every month. I like to think about my future investments. Yes, I say investments because bags aren't cheap, or I mean the ones I am drooling over. At the moment, I am caught in the middle with two Chloé bags. So weird that Chloé has stolen my heart! The bags are so 70's inspired which I love much! 


The first crush is Drew. The simplicity behind the shape makes it so chic and timeless. This "IT" bag has been worn by famous fashion bloggers and celebrities. 
One lovely thing about this bag is that it is not impossible to get your hands on; chances are you can find the size and color you want in stock!!!!
And what makes this even better, the price point is really fair when it comes to the craftsmanship and quality fabrication; yes Chanel, I am talking to you.

Now that we had talked about Drew, let's talk about Faye. Oh my. This bag has been making me nuts! Every time I see it, I am thinking myself, why am I not carrying it too? 
This bag may not have as huge impact compared to Drew, but I am sure it will happen really soon! There is a lot of versatility in the Chloé Faye! 
The comfortable leather strap is detachable, which allow the bag to be worn as a clutch. The shoulder strap is so adjustable.
The most popural sizes are the small and medium. The medium is better because it allows me to carry more things. 



10 comments:

  1. I have Drew bag but Faye has won my heart over and I need to get one. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Which one you have? :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice bag design, not very big but not very little, perfect!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The only sad thing is that I can't fit my camera! :/ xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous9/11/2015

    I would love to have FAYE bag! I think both bags would look million dollars on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9/11/2015

    Mä tykkään tosta drew laukusta tosi paljon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mie en osaa päättää! :( xx

      Delete
  5. Anonymous9/13/2015

    Ottaisin Drew! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx