JLO'S NUDE


Not so long ago, I went to Boots because I was running out some of my essential makeup products. I was at the L'oréal Paris section and noticed these lipsticks that were named by their spokeswomen. I got curious and wanted to see if they had a nude color and they did! Don't know was it meant to be or something but the nude color was basically named after Jennifer Lopez aka ma QUEEN! 

Okay, since I was 7 years old, I have been a huge JLO fan. Especially my time back in school. I would watch all her movies again and again (especially SELENA who is still one of my favorite singers) and listen to her albums on replay. I even had many of her perfumes on my shelf. I even had obsession to cut all her pictures from newspapers, ladies magazines and gossip magazines, just to get her pictures in my scrapbook. And for many many years, I sent her fan mail, asking her to perform in Finland, which she finally did couple of years ago! It was insane because my childhood dream came true on that day when I she was performing in front of me. One little thing, now that I started rambling again, my parents have called me JLO since they noticed that I love her. Even this day, they still call me JLO and keep my phone number named Heidi JLO.

What comes to the lipstick, I think it is freaking gorgeous! It glides on really smoothly and the formula is on point. The only thing that gives this lipstick big minus is the smell. I don't own other lipsticks by L'oréal, and if I did, I wouldn't have bought this one. Thankfully I can live with the smell but it still gross me out. 

10 comments:

  1. This shade looks so perfect!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a pretty shade! I have a problem with nude lip colors washing me out due to being so pale. But that one is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really makes your lips looking more natural! They have different shades of nudes so go check them out!!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. It is a pretty lipstick! I like nude shades and this one is pretty good! xx

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the packaging – really fancyy!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. We love this natural colors for everyday and we love JLo!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/30/2015

    Don't care about the smell but I need to have this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you should definitely go and buy it! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx