BLUE AND RUST

Wearing: Coat Zara (Similar here) | Top Zara (Similar here) | Jeans Zara (Similar here) | Bag LV | 
Flats Zara (Similar here) | Watch DW (Same here)

Sorry for lack of articles! Since Thursday, I have been under the flu but luckily I am feeling much better! My weekend pretty much was me editing hours and hours of youtube videos, but fortunately I was able to see Katja on Sunday, who also took these gorgeous pictures of me!

Last week was really casual, nothing special happen. This week, another hand, will be more exciting because on following Wednesday, I am going to a party where Pia Mia is hosting! I am so excited to take my friend there and I am sure we will have lots of fun! 

20 comments:

  1. Classics! Love the bag with the shoes, so polished.
    Your beauty look is lovely too with the eyeliner.
    x x
    labanna.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so happy you said that about my eyeliner because it is so hard to do! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving your shoes, they're simply perfect!!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too! It is insane that I am still able to wear them! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Vau mitä kuvia, toi punainen on kyllä ehdottomasti sun väri! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit dear! kisses!
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! xx

      Delete
  5. that shirt color is so pretty!! such a great fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/20/2015

    Ihana toi toppi! Onko toi punainen vai ruosteenpunainen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Minusta se on enemmän ruosteenpunaiseen päin! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Wow! Your hair is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10/20/2015

    Sun hiukset on niin upean näköiset!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute shoes:)
    So inspiring post
    Keep in touch from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx