HOW TO USE: MAC STUDIO SCULPT DEFINING POWDER


Sorry for not blogging for two days. My wifi wasn't working so I couldn't update you guys. This article where I am sharing my tips on how to use Mac's Studio Sculpt Defining Powder is pretty spontaneous article to publish. My reason to share this video is because I saw people talking on youtube and forums about this powder and how most of the people there were confused about this powder and how it actually works. This is not an usual powder because usually you use a fluffy powder brush to apply a powder but that doesn't work with this pretty fine. 

So in this short video, I sharing three ways to apply this gorgeous powder! This is definitely my favorite powder by Mac, because it is so light weight and doesn't leave your face looking cakey and heavy looking.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great powder!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/14/2015

    Awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/16/2015

    En ole koskaan kyseistä puuteria käyttänyt mutta pitää käydä testaamassa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful in your videos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx