SELENA GOMEZ INSPIRED HAIRCUT

I love Selena Gomez. She slayed me to heaven ever since Wizards of Waverly Place. And now her music is better, stronger and mature than ever. If she doesn't get Grammy nominated for Good For You, I will be really sad because that song is my number one jam!
I cut my hair on Monday, and the result was actually really close to Selena Gomez's current haircut. I am really happy how my hair looks because it is more healthier looking than before. I even curled my hair with a new flat iron which I received couple of weeks ago so stay tuned for a review on that!
 

14 comments:

  1. This hairstyle is really beautiful and you have great looking hair!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haircut! I am obsessing over "Good for you" too! Have a nice day! x

    Natalia - thewomaniwantobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia!! I love that song soooo much!!! <3

      Delete
  3. I am speechless over here! How can you look so freaking gorgeous!!! I love your new hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cara!! I am in love with the new hair as well! xx

      Delete
  4. Anonymous10/16/2015

    Tyrmäävän kaunis nainen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/16/2015

    Wow! You look gorgeous! Is this your everyday makeup look? And if it is, could you film a tutorial on it? :) I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it is! I will film it asap! xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful hair, very brilliant! Have a nice weekend.

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx