THE BATTLE OF NAKED BASICS

I have been thinking of buying the Naked Basics Palette. Little did I know that Urban Decay has released Naked Basics Palette II. I am not sure will I purchase both of them because they are a bit expensive. Naked Basics has more warm and yellow-toned, bright hues which are perfect for everyday life! And you can make you makeup evening appropriate by using the black eye shadow. Naked Basics II has cool, taupe grey and browns which are great because I can use it also for my brows so I don't need to carry my brun eye shadow by Mac. I just feel like the colors are better for nighttime and not so much for daytime. 

Do you guys have these palettes in your makeup collection? Which one do you prefer and why?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried these yet because I found a great dupes x)
    Very good in quality. So if you try these,let us know what they are like :D


    aluminah.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What dupes have you discovered? :) I will make a review after deciding which one I will purchase! :) xx

      Delete
  2. The both look so good! Would be hard to choose. I would say the first naked basics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving your opinion! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10/20/2015

    I would choose the first one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to re-swatch these! :D xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx