THE PERFECT DRESS

 Wearing: Dress Ivyrevel (Similar here) | Cardigan Primark (Similar here) | Shoes Zara (Similar here) | Bag Alexander Wang (Similar here) | Watch DW (Same here)

Since I got this dress back in the summer, I have been dying to show it to you guys! This dress from Ivyrevel has been one of my favorite dresses at the moment and it is so weird that I haven't got the chance to showcase it on my blog. It may come as a shock but the weather is so confusing in London! I never thought, not even in million years, that I would could wear lightweight dresses on October! Like what's going on here because November is approaching (so is my birthday which I can't wait)!

This dress on it own would be too much, so I did wore a really warm cardigan from Primark. It is crazy to think that it is from Primark because all my friends have guessed that I purchased from Zara. Not bad at all if you ask me! It is so comfy and chic which makes it the perfect cardigan!

24 comments:

  1. Looking so cute and stylish in this girly and comfy outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natali for your lovely comment! I love reading them! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this dress. You look so nice. And those boots!!!Wow!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They are from Zara! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hello,

    Beautiful dress ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/28/2015

    You look stunning my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures! These pictures has the summer vibe in them and I am just shocked how you are able to wear that during October! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cara! Haha I know! xx

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10/28/2015

    Ihanat kengät! Sun kuvien laatu on aivan ihana ja taianomainen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/28/2015

    I love your blog so much! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, love ur outfit! the dress and maxi sweater combo are great!

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW love these photos! That dress and jacket go hand in hand.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the print! So pretty and looks great with the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice outfit!

    http://vladabush.blogspot.com/2015/10/overview-result-of-before-and-after.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx