TOP 5 BEAUTY FAVORITES


It has been a while since my last goodies post. In this post, I am showing my current favorite beauty products that I have been using for the past month.The first favorite is this amazing neutral eye shadow palette by Collection. The crazy thing about this is that the quality is really good and this only cost me £4! I could easily say that this is a great dupe for Urban Decay Naked Basics palette!

Before coming back to London, I went to Ecotools press meeting in Helsinki, where I also got the three new brushes for test driving. The first one on the left is a blending brush, the middle one is a concealer brush and the last one is just a fluffy brush which I use for bronzing, powdering and highlighting. 
  
My next favorite beauty item is this Neutrogena's Visibly Clear 2-in-1 product which you can you use as a face wash or mask. I use this twice a week as a mask and it makes my skin so smooth and soft!


One of my favorite hair masks is this one by Maria Nila Stockholm. This product is truly amazing, because it makes my hair more thick, stronger and soft.  When I use this, I don't need my conditioner. P.s If you are vegan, this product is perfect for you!

The people whom invented this dry shampoo, thank you so much! This is by far my favorite dry shampoo in the world and fortunately it is also affordable. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week. May sound gross, but believe – my hair would be even more gross if I would wash it every or every other day. This bad boy makes my hair healthy and fresh looking, which is exactly what I am looking for when it comes to finding the perfect dry shampoo.

8 comments:

  1. Mä en oo oikeesti varmaan kuullut yhtäkään pahaa sanaa Collectionin tuotteista! Itseltäni löytyy se peiteaine, johon olen minäkin ollut todella tyytyväinen, mutta haluan ehdottomasti kokeilla muitakin merkin meikkejä! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mahtavaa että olet myös päässyt kokeilemaan Collectionin meikkeijä! Saako niistä ostettua Suomesta vai oletko tilannut tuotteita Suomeen? :) Täytyy testata Collectionin peitevoide! :) xx

      Delete
  2. i have the same nude palette and is great !

    http://miskaholla.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know! I really like it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I almost bought that dry shampoo today!!! :) I still have some of my other kind. Want to try that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try this one because it is the holy grail of dry shampoos!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow I have to try it out always looking for a good dupe!

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Me too, especially in lipsticks! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx