CASUALING AT KENSINGTON

  Wearing: T-shirt Zara (Similar here) | Cardigan Primark (Similar here) | Jeans Zara (Similar Here) | Shoes Converse (Same here) | Bag Rebecca Minkoff *(Same here) | Watch DW* (Same here)
*gifted

Here is my first outfit which I wore with my brand new shoes. I am so excited to wear shoes that give such nice, clean finish to an outfit. The only thing I am scared about is that these shoes are pure white, which means that they won't be so bright and white for very long time. Fortunately, I have heard many people washing these shoes in their washing machine, which is crazy when you think it aloud. But I am sure I will do so because so many people have recommended it and their Converse look almost brand new. I wanted to wear something really comfortable and easy so I came up with this very clean and fresh looking outfit. Combining natural toned colors, makes an outfit looks very nice in my eyes. You can never go wrong with white t-shirt and blue jeans combination which is one of my "I don't have anything to wear combo". For my bag, my beloved Rebecca Minkoff has been a good friend since I got it as a gift from Shopbop. What you guys think about my outfit? 

Tässä teille ensimmäistä asua minun uusien Converse kenkien kera. Olen todella fiilareissa siitä miten paljon valoa ja iloa nämä kengät antavat asuun. Ainoa asia mikä minua hieman huolettaa hieman on, että kengät likaantuvat helposti, kiitos valkoisen värin. Tosin olen kuullut kaikilta jotka Converset omistaa, että ne voi huoletta pestä pesukoneessa. Tulen varmasti kokeilemaan kyseistä kikkaa sitten kun on sen ajankohta. Toivon vain että se ei tapahtu pian. Mitä asuun tulee, halusin pukea ylleni mukavaa sillä käveleminen ja yleishengailu Lontoossa on mukavaa, kunhan muistaa pukeutua sen mukaisesti. Mitäs te pidätte minun asustani? 

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's crazy how something from Primark can be so great quality! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a great and comfy sporty outfit! I like your cardigan/ coat very much and am considering getting a very similar one. :)

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really liked this one! You'd definitely buy one, you won't regret it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. love love it!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I love reading your comments! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a great cozy and comfy look! :) very cute! The jacket looks like something you just want to curl up on the couch with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! :) This cardigan is so cozy and warm! <3

      Delete
  5. Anonymous11/04/2015

    Jee kirjoitat taas suomeksi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiva että huomasit!! <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/04/2015

    ^Unohdin kirjoittaa että ihana asu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/04/2015

    I love the cardigan! Still can't believe it's from Primark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, that's what I am thinking! I might do a little shopping there again very soon. Let's hope I find something similar! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love the look, so timeless casual! Love the bag ♥ http://cosmicconfession.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia! Casual outfit during casual day works like magic! :D xx

      Delete
  9. We love the coat, basic and nice for informal looks, but also with heels and a bright necklace!

    http://www.inatrendytown.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh! This outfit could definitely work with heels!! xx

      Delete
  10. This outfit is so me!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/05/2015

    Ihana asu!!

    Kiitos aivan mielettömän inspiroivasta blogista! Mä oon yllättynyt ettei mikään blogiportaali ole ottanut sua remmiin sillä sä ansaitset niin paljon enemmän! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kiitos! Mä olen aivan sanattomana täällä! Kiitos aivan mielettömästi tuestasi ja siitä että blogini antaa sinulle jotain arkipäiviin! <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx