TOPSHOP FEDORA HAT

  Hat (Same here)

On September, I bought this grey fedora hat from Topshop. I have been dying to find a hat like this – it literally took more than a year to find one haha. A hat like this gives a classy feeling to an outfit and it protects your hair from wind, sun or rain. 

Viime syyskuussa, löysin Topshopista hatun, jollaista olen etsinyt kissojen ja koirien kanssa. Eihän siinä mennyt kuin yli vuosi että löysin harmaan villahatun joka suojaisi päätäni sateelta, tuulelta ja auringolta. 


4 comments:

  1. Your hat is actually the main highlight of the outfit. I'm currently addicted to hats and I just ordered one online. Haha :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never though about it! Thank you for telling me! :) xx

      P.s You can never have too many hats! :) xx

      Delete
  2. That hat is sooooo freaking cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment! xx